Keeping it Classy and Fabulous in Charm City

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Add a Little Edge and Rock Some Leather!


Although I'm always a summer girl at heart, one thing I do love about the crisp Fall weather in Baltimore is being able to throw on a cute leather jacket with almost any look. I like mixing the edginess of this brown leather jacket I found at a boutique in NYC with this feminine, sparkly white dress from Anthropologie.
I like finding dresses and skirts with unique hemlines...makes it more interesting!
Leather Jacket: NikiBiki; Dress: Leifnotes (Anthropologie)
Horseshoe Bracelet: Doubledutch Boutique (Hampden, Baltimore City)



Belt: Anthropologie; Love these cute and comfy boots by Rocket Dog
Infinity Scarf: South Moon Under; Earrings: Urban Outfitters; Watch: Michael Kors
I'm loving all the leather I'm seeing this season...fabulous dresses, skirts, tops and pants...and can't wait to add a little more edge to some of the more classic and preppy pieces in my closet!

Photo Credit: Nicole Diffenderfer - lovethediffsphotography@gmail.com

Xoxo,
Baltimore Blonde :)

No comments:

Post a Comment