Keeping it Classy and Fabulous in Charm City

Monday, February 18, 2013

Bold Blouse, Bold Bracelet


First off...does anyone else remember the topsy turvy ponytail?? I had completely forgotten about it and then one day when looking for something different to do with my hair...it totally came back to me! Blast from the past!! 

So anyways...about the outfit...I love finding bold blouses to pair with skinny jeans and boots during the winter months...and this blouse by Odille from Anthropologie totally caught my eye with the big bursts of orange flowers, the billowy sleeves and the buttons in the back. As I've mentioned before, I'm a big fan of tops with details in the back...that way you're making a statement even when you leave a room!



Boots: Madden Girl by Steve Madden; Jeans: Rising Starlet by !It (The Bead, Towson, MD)
Large Link Bracelet:Jewels (Ruxton, Baltimore, MD); Orange Cuff Bracelet: Anthropologie
Earrings: Jewels (Ruxton, Baltimore, MD); Watch: Michael Kors; The warm orange infinity scarf was a gift from my fabulous and stylish Mother :)
Purse: Pietro Alessandro (Babe a Boutique, Fells Point)

 So my recommendation for today...try a bold blouse...whether it's the print, the sleeves, the back or all three!
Photo Credit: Nicole Diffenderfer - lovethediffsphotography@gmail.com
Xoxo,
Baltimore Blonde :)


No comments:

Post a Comment