Keeping it Classy and Fabulous in Charm City

Saturday, July 21, 2012

The 24 Hour Shopping Rule


While I always love to shop...there are times when I think I've fallen in love with either a piece of clothing or a purse or jewelry, and I try to take a step back and see if I'm still thinking about it 24 hours later. Today's top was one of those times. I saw it at South Moon Under, decided to walk away but then the next day, I just knew it had to be added to my wardrobe! The best part was when I went back, it had gone on sale! Score!! 


Top - South Moon Under; Skirt - Anthropologie
Earrings and Necklace - Poppy & Stella in Fells Point; Sunglasses: Lacoste


Purse - Adorable boutique on Seabrook Island in Charleston, SC; Booties - South Moon Under; Coral bracelet - Anthropologie; Grey & turquoise wrap bracelet - boutique at the Arizona Biltmore
Grey blazer - Urban Outfitters
Photo Credit: Nicole Diffenderfer - lovethediffsphotography@gmail.com

Xoxo,
Baltimore Blonde :)

No comments:

Post a Comment